Professional Development Services
Develop the Right Skills, Enhance Team Performance, Achieve Desired Outcomes.
Teams that perform at a high level can have significant impact on major initiatives. In order for this to happen, all the players must be fully aware, able and engaged. M Powered Strategies (MPS) offers a suite of Professional Development Services to help individuals improve their performance. We provide formal training and practical work experience along with periodic evaluation in a framework which enhances the skill sets, critical thinking, and overall performance of rising talent.
- Executive & Leadership Coaching – MPS offers coaching and specialized training to managers and supervisors to develop their skills and knowledge so they can successfully achieve their organization’s objectives.
- Team Building & Development – In addition to a range of proven psychometric assessments, MPS offers team-building sessions and follow-up coaching to ensure team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Apprenticeship Programs – MPS recruits and trains top-notch apprentices to work for your organization through a variety of programs.
The AMP program targets graduate students.
ANSI-accredited PREP offers three options, targeting transitioning professionals (PACE), as well as future (PATH) and current (SAGE) government employees.
- Portfolio of Skills Development Training Courses – MPS offers 20 courses designed to develop core skills in strategic thinking, program management, communication, conflict resolution, project management, facilitation, and meeting management.
- Curriculum & Instructional Systems Design – MPS also customizes an effective course plan based on an analysis of your organization’s needs and the strengths and weaknesses of your talent.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS): Improved team cohesion and provided management personnel with a better understanding of staff communication styles by designing and implementing a training series to assist with the onboarding of a new team of GS-9-15 staff members in the Domain Governance Office (DGO).
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA): Reduced training costs by designing, developing, and producing IT training modules, books, and video courses tailored specifically for the Nationwide Health Information Network (NwHIN).
- Department of Energy (DOE): As part of the Applied Management Professionals (AMP) Program, the AMP team enhanced Energy Information Technology Services (EITS) service desk customer service delivery by analyzing standard operating procedures (SOPs), incorporating feedback from EITS Service Desk Manager interviews, and developing standardized protocols, processes and tools, clarifying roles and responsibilities of technicians for the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA): As part of the Professional Apprenticeship for Consulting Excellence (PACE) Program, a PACE Apprentice improved the organizational structure and meeting effectiveness of the Office of Technology Strategies (TS) by developing a strategic workforce plan and facilitating vendor engagement meetings.
The M Powered Strategies Advantage
- The PREP Curriculum is a standardized apprenticeship framework with tested learning outcomes, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Talent acquisition is tailored to the organizational needs and culture of each client.
- Ready on-demand training addresses common organizational challenges, with the flexibility to be bundled or tailored for specific needs.
- Certified and knowledgeable trainers, coaches, and evaluators all have a strong background in Federal Government consulting, along with specific practical experience in their respective training topics.